In 1948 Panagiotis Pappas establishes his first bakery shop in Agios Vasilios area of Piraeus, aiming to satisfy and provide his customers with tasty products made of excellent quality materials.
In 1960 the second bakery shop opens in 14 Zacharitsa Str. in Koukaki area. In the next years three more shops follow in Athens: in 1968 in 9 Aristidou str., in 1973 in 29 Dimitrakopoulou str. and in 1978 in 40 Socrates str.
In 1990 Constantinos and Theodore Pappas found Pappas Bros SA, having as their vision to continue the family tradition.
In 2007 the company passes on to the family’s third generation with Panagiotis K. Pappas and Panagiotis Th. Pappas as leaders.
Pappas Bros. company has been growing steadily over the years in pastry products market. Since 1996, our daily care is the excellent production and distribution of the products from our 8,500m2 facilities in Magoula Attica. Our factory has excellent technical equipment and occupies skilled personnel.
We offer a wide variety of superior quality products at competitive prices. We meet all customers’ demands successfully and continually evolve our product line to meet the market’s needs.
Our company’s aim is to keep the products’ quality to a high level, and always provide the best service to our partners and customers.